Friday, January 8, 2010

Eternal Family

We are now an Eternal family. We were able to go through the Ogden temple and be sealed as a family during the holiday's. We are so happy that my family could be there, but sad that rob's family and our ledgewood ward family were not able to be there. Our family in New Jersey and friends were with us in spirit. Cole looked sooo handsome in his little white outfit and did quite well during the sealing. The day was beautiful and very spiritual for our family.



















4 comments:

Emily said...

That is so amazing! I am so happy for your family. What a great opprtunity for the three of you to be able to be in the Temple together. Congratulations!

Cabatic Family said...

Thanks Emily. Hope you guys are doing well. The boys are getting so big!

The Teeples Times said...

That just gave me the biggest chills and tears to my eyes reading this post! This is the best post EVER!! I am so, so happy for you and your family. I am glad you were able to be in Utah for that. I also love your Christmas and snow pics - so much fun! Cole did look so handsome all in white.

Kristy said...

You guys look so beautiful all in white! How handsome is Cole?! So sweet! Congratulations! Seriously, how wonderful is it to know that you can be together forever? Such an amazing promise.