Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cole's Karate Birthday Party

This year for Cole's Birthday theme he choose Ninjago. They are his favorite Legos to play with. So we had his party at the Karate Studio. Cole had a small Kindergarten class so it worked out perfectly. Some of the Birthday Highlights included 1.Martial Arts Exercises and Relay Races, 2.Cole Breaking a board that all the guests signed, 3. The instructors putting on a Martial Arts Demonstration, 4.Pizza and Cake!! The party was a big hit!! Happy 6th Birthday Cole!! The Birthday Boy in his Ninjago Shirt!

3 comments:

Mrs.Swank said...

How did you get the licorice to stick to the pretzel nun chucks? My daughter is having a ninja princess party this weekend and I'm trying to make these, but I can't get my licorice to stay!

Mrs.Swank said...

How did you get the licorice to stick to the pretzel nun chucks? My daughter is having a ninja princess party this weekend and I'm trying to make these, but I can't get my licorice to stay!

stevenjared0853 said...

What a beautiful cake! And it’s just not a party but a training class too, must have been fun for the kids. I have also booked one of the Chicago venues nearby for my son’s birthday party. I must also include some kind of activity or game.